• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe Gresty Bridge DRS Open Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

37372

Member
Joined
24 Jul 2006
Messages
587
Location
Mexborough
I got my ticket in the post yesterday, I hope it's as good as their previous open days.
 

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
My tickets arrived on Sat, should be intresting im rejecting a run on a McRat for it so the open day better bloomin be worth it :lol:

See you there 37372 so far your the only person I know thats going :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top