Hello all,
I was onboard one of the TFW trains which crashed near Talerddig in October. I'm basically looking for advice about whether I will be offered compensation from TFW, as understandably not a situation I've been in before.
I don't want to post anything too identifiable but for context I believe I am one of the 11 'minor injuries treated at hospital', which for me has meant injuries I am still suffering from and have also required me to be signed off work.
I am not looking for a big payout, but truthfully I am worried about my bills and eating into my savings this close to Christmas especially.
Will I be offered compensation or will I need to take it through a solicitor? Additionally, does anyone have a time frame for these kinds of things? I haven't even heard about my delay repay claim which they told me they would organise a fortnight ago.
I hope this is the right section of the forum!
Many thanks!
I was onboard one of the TFW trains which crashed near Talerddig in October. I'm basically looking for advice about whether I will be offered compensation from TFW, as understandably not a situation I've been in before.
I don't want to post anything too identifiable but for context I believe I am one of the 11 'minor injuries treated at hospital', which for me has meant injuries I am still suffering from and have also required me to be signed off work.
I am not looking for a big payout, but truthfully I am worried about my bills and eating into my savings this close to Christmas especially.
Will I be offered compensation or will I need to take it through a solicitor? Additionally, does anyone have a time frame for these kinds of things? I haven't even heard about my delay repay claim which they told me they would organise a fortnight ago.
I hope this is the right section of the forum!
Many thanks!