Chapeltom
Established Member
Hello all,
This on behalf of a friend of mine. He needs to get from Cradley Heath to Urmston tomorrow, arriving in Manchester between 10 and 11:15. Leaving Urmston around 17:15. Fares are with a 16-25 railcard.
I am aware of £10.25 advances being available on the 0804/0904 trains from Cradley Heath to Manchester Picc, changing at Stoke and an £8.25 on the 1815 from Picc. But I think a degree of flexibility is needed, anyone any suggestions on beating the walk-up fare with I think is around the £26 mark?
Ta!
Tom.
This on behalf of a friend of mine. He needs to get from Cradley Heath to Urmston tomorrow, arriving in Manchester between 10 and 11:15. Leaving Urmston around 17:15. Fares are with a 16-25 railcard.
I am aware of £10.25 advances being available on the 0804/0904 trains from Cradley Heath to Manchester Picc, changing at Stoke and an £8.25 on the 1815 from Picc. But I think a degree of flexibility is needed, anyone any suggestions on beating the walk-up fare with I think is around the £26 mark?
Ta!
Tom.
Last edited: