• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coventry Electric Railway museum shunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat67

Established Member
Joined
23 Apr 2014
Messages
1,477
Location
Warwickshire
I have been past the Museum recently and a number of items have gone such as ATP power car and Hastings coach, but I have seen another shunter in BR green with a number on the side that I couldn't get and they were moving stuff around. I wasn't sure if the rest of the collection was staying there as a smaller collection. If anyone has any info that would be good.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SERA01UK

Member
Joined
7 Jan 2006
Messages
111
Location
Croydon
Ruston & Hornsby 88DS wks no. 338416

Leaving the site in May, currently being made ready. Everything will be gone by end of June.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top