• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coventry [COV]-York [YRK] 11/07/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomJ93

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2010
Messages
865
Hello, by splitting at Derby and Sheffield I think I can get it for about £40 using off peaks- is there any cheaper way? Ideally including a 225 or a HST jaunt en route!

I'd like to leave earlyish in the morning and come back home for about 9.

Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TomJ93

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2010
Messages
865
Yes, but seeing as there are two of us (one without) ill get a standard price and then claim whatever discount I'm entitled to
 

sonic2009

Established Member
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Messages
5,048
Location
Crewe
Your going to struggle for a HST at the times you want.

The HST's will be running towards Plymouth when your heading north towards York, and when your heading home, the HST's will be running back towards Edinburgh :)
 

TomJ93

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2010
Messages
865
Yes south in the morning north in the evening- I was thinking if getting an EC one
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just been messing around again, £46.80 (adult) is the cheapest I have found so far, nothing cheaper by driving the LMS and getting the train straight there.

Is that the cheapest I am going to get? An advance for tomorrow would be £52.00 return.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top