Wondering if anyone can help advise...
Whilst travelling from Heathrow to ashford, via St pancras I lost my train ticket. When I got to the ticket barrier at King's Cross, I explained I had lost my ticket, and asked what i should do.
They took all my details and said I could carry on with the journey, but would need to send it proof i purchased a ticket.
I replied to a letter I received asking me to explain, and i emailed a screenshot of my bank statement showing the payment for thr initial ticket ( it was a return bought before my outward trip).
Now I have just received a court summons.
At no point have I been asked to pay the missing fare or a penalty fare.
Should I plead guilty?
Not guilty?
Or is there someway I can resolve this directly with Thames link still?
Whilst travelling from Heathrow to ashford, via St pancras I lost my train ticket. When I got to the ticket barrier at King's Cross, I explained I had lost my ticket, and asked what i should do.
They took all my details and said I could carry on with the journey, but would need to send it proof i purchased a ticket.
I replied to a letter I received asking me to explain, and i emailed a screenshot of my bank statement showing the payment for thr initial ticket ( it was a return bought before my outward trip).
Now I have just received a court summons.
At no point have I been asked to pay the missing fare or a penalty fare.
Should I plead guilty?
Not guilty?
Or is there someway I can resolve this directly with Thames link still?