• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Court case for not paying fine, what to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roberts

New Member
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
2
I am just 20 years old & really don't want a criminal record I'm so worried about this. So being stupid I received £20 fine through the post which I burried my head in the sand with it due to not having a lot of money at the time. I then received another increased fine, which I could not afford at the time then completely forgot about it.

I now have recieved in the post stating whether to please guilty or non guilty to this court case. What on earth should i do??? Please can i have some advice guys, is there a way out of this. I have 21 days to reply to the courts i really dont want a criminal conviction/record..
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bill Roberts

New Member
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
2
I am just 20 years old & really don't want a criminal record I'm so worried about this. So being stupid I received £20 fine through the post which I burried my head in the sand with it due to not having a lot of money at the time. I then received another increased fine, which I could not afford at the time then completely forgot about it.

I now have recieved in the post stating whether to please guilty or non guilty to this court case. What on earth should i do??? Please can i have some advice guys, is there a way out of this. I have 21 days to reply to the courts i really dont want a criminal conviction/record..

Plead guilty*
 

Puffing Devil

Established Member
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Messages
3,169
Easiest if you photo or scan the documents you have received and post them up so we can see exactly what has gone on and the potential charges.

-> Remove all personal details and reference numbers etc. before uploading.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top