Wonder how long this will last...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280431943624
North Somerset Council
Everything Must Go - particularly the Councillors!
Councillors on North Somerset Council want to sell off Weston-super-Mare's main facilities - like the Winter Gardens, Playhouse Theatre, our Museum and the Tourist Information Centre.
I think instead of selling off our crown jewels, we should instead be getting rid of our Councillors* - so feel free to take them off our hands!
This sale does not include our hard-working council officers - just the slash-happy councillors!
I'd like to say they would make a great Christmas gift, but they don't do Santa, only Scrooge.
I'd like to say they could really benefit your community, but only if you're looking for someone to take an axe to your local services.
* Now of course, and most unfortunately, we can't really sell off our Councillors, however much we might want to.
But if you agree that we need a change in North Somerset (or you actually would like to take some Councillors off our hands) - we can promise a quality photograph of Weston's Town Hall delivered straight to your door (it would display well on a dartboard - or any other place of your choosing).
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280431943624
North Somerset Council
Everything Must Go - particularly the Councillors!
Councillors on North Somerset Council want to sell off Weston-super-Mare's main facilities - like the Winter Gardens, Playhouse Theatre, our Museum and the Tourist Information Centre.
I think instead of selling off our crown jewels, we should instead be getting rid of our Councillors* - so feel free to take them off our hands!
This sale does not include our hard-working council officers - just the slash-happy councillors!
I'd like to say they would make a great Christmas gift, but they don't do Santa, only Scrooge.
I'd like to say they could really benefit your community, but only if you're looking for someone to take an axe to your local services.
* Now of course, and most unfortunately, we can't really sell off our Councillors, however much we might want to.
But if you agree that we need a change in North Somerset (or you actually would like to take some Councillors off our hands) - we can promise a quality photograph of Weston's Town Hall delivered straight to your door (it would display well on a dartboard - or any other place of your choosing).