I've lived on this route, and similarly to the other mixed lines (eg Dartford ones) - I think it's cleaner to have 4tph+ to a single terminus, vs sprays of 2tph to random ones. Anybody sane would prefer a uniform 10 minute service to a single place, like Greenwich used to have. But Greenwich had both LB and CSt - so was very well-optioned.
It's a struggle even getting Catford to 4tph all day/week - to Blackfriars, let alone the core.
If Victoria - Nunhead core went up (in local service - to 4tph) - I would send all via Sidcup or Bexleyheath. And augment 2-4tph to LB.
Of course there are the fast services also, and some do call Crofton Park and Bellingham, not Catford interestingly - but minimal.
Then again, there is not a single 1m+ usage station on the Loop, even Nunhead doesn't scrape it - with higher service.