Bob Price
Established Member
- Joined
- 8 Aug 2019
- Messages
- 1,243
Moderator note: Split from
www.railforums.co.uk
Coming back to the 398's failing and needing moving there are any number of locos out there right now that are sitting idle. Surely getting something in as a 'Thunderbird' would be logical until these units bed down?
They had a 37 up at Rhymney for the 769s. I appreciate an 08 or even an E-Lok similar to the one at Cardiff Steelworks would be too slow.
TfW class 398 Stadler Citylink tram trains
I can't find an open thread on these. Is there any news on them? I saw in a Tweet that some may be on test, if so has anyone seen any pictures. Until the depot is complete there seems no point in delivering them, but it would be good to keep up with progress.
Coming back to the 398's failing and needing moving there are any number of locos out there right now that are sitting idle. Surely getting something in as a 'Thunderbird' would be logical until these units bed down?
They had a 37 up at Rhymney for the 769s. I appreciate an 08 or even an E-Lok similar to the one at Cardiff Steelworks would be too slow.
Last edited by a moderator: