How much does lukewarm storage for a Pacer cost, ie kept at a week or twos readiness but protected from deterioration?
Also are any of them PRM compliant with the toilet locked out and if not is there a lot to do?
I am wondering whether it is at all viable to keep some knocking about to hang off the back of fully compliant trains for peak season on lines such as Whitby.
I guess no one might want to run the risk of “Northerners betrayed - Pacers still in use!!” hysteria from bored ill informed local media....
Also are any of them PRM compliant with the toilet locked out and if not is there a lot to do?
I am wondering whether it is at all viable to keep some knocking about to hang off the back of fully compliant trains for peak season on lines such as Whitby.
I guess no one might want to run the risk of “Northerners betrayed - Pacers still in use!!” hysteria from bored ill informed local media....