Moderator note: Split from
www.railforums.co.uk
I was reading back to when the HSTs were first announced on this forum and lots of folk said it would be reasonably easy to acquire more Mk3's to get up to 2+5's or even 2+6's - Is this still a possiiblity?
Or have a lot of the spare MK3s been scrappd now?
ScotRail HST Introduction - Updates & Discussion
A close friend of mine came across a set of documents lying on the table in a staff bothy regarding in-depth details of the refurbishment plan for the ScotRail HST fleet. I can't find any released PDFs online nor on this forum, so I've started this thread dedicated to the ScotRail HST arrival...
I was reading back to when the HSTs were first announced on this forum and lots of folk said it would be reasonably easy to acquire more Mk3's to get up to 2+5's or even 2+6's - Is this still a possiiblity?
Or have a lot of the spare MK3s been scrappd now?
Last edited by a moderator: