• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Could I use EMR & XC? (strike travel query)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travelmonkey

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2023
Messages
773
Location
The Midlands
As we all know Aslef are back out for further strikes again but this time it is not a full on shutdown I am due to travel from Euston-Lichfield on the 3rd December obviously bar some miricale that now seems unlikley with the WCML out the equation can my ticket be used with EMR & XC who are suposedly working that date and what do I tell a gaurd/RPI if I get called up for my unusual routing? St Pancrass-Derby-Burton on trent? I have a super off peak ticket with undergroud zones 1-3 as origin,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top