• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coronation Bus and Transport Special Maps and Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollington St

Member
Joined
4 Mar 2019
Messages
280
Just thought I would share a couple of Coronation Bus and Transport Maps and Guides issued back in 1937 +1953, as we build up to next weeks events .

I do have a a couple of duplicates so have them scanned and listed on my site - www.transport past times
 

Attachments

  • Scan_20230428.png
    Scan_20230428.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Scan_20230428 (3).png
    Scan_20230428 (3).png
    283 KB · Views: 18
  • Scan_20230428 (4).png
    Scan_20230428 (4).png
    285.5 KB · Views: 18
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RT4038

Established Member
Joined
22 Feb 2014
Messages
5,459
Just thought I would share a couple of Coronation Bus and Transport Maps and Guides issued back in 1937 +1953, as we build up to next weeks events .

I do have a a couple of duplicates so have them scanned and listed on my site - www.transport past times
The 1937 Coronation was marred by a strike of London bus crews......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top