• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Contactless break of journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

themeone

Member
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Messages
289
I recently travelled from North Dulwich to Streatham using contactless. I exited at Streatham and touched in again 24 minutes later to continue to West Croydon.

I've been charged two separate fares, though the total journey time was within the maximum (90 mins) allowed for a 3 zone journey.

Is this correct, or should it have been charged as one journey?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cool110

Member
Joined
12 Dec 2014
Messages
845
Location
Preston
That's correct, just like with Oyster PAYG break of journey is not possible (unless you can take advantage of an OSI).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top