• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Contacting Virgin East Coast Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterboo

Member
Joined
24 Jul 2013
Messages
210
Hello all,

I recently applied for a customer service vacancy with Virgin East Coast based at York. My application has handed in well of advance of the closing date which was the 29/03/19 (just before the Easter Weekend). The advert page stated that interviews were due to commence today 03/04/18.
However, several days after handing in my advert i am yet to receive any information regarding the status of my application apart from a confirmation.

I am having difficulty trying to contact VTEC Talent team, as they do not have a telephone number, and the email they have used to contact me to confirm my application appears to be invalid. Can anybody provide any insight into how i can contact the recruitment team.

Many thanks :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sirgerbil

Member
Joined
19 Sep 2012
Messages
357
I can appreciate your eagerness but you’ll tend to find recruitment on the railway is never “on time”. Also you’ve got the Easter holidays to consider.

As long as you got an acknowledgment I’d sit tight, best of luck!
 

waterboo

Member
Joined
24 Jul 2013
Messages
210
I can appreciate your eagerness but you’ll tend to find recruitment on the railway is never “on time”. Also you’ve got the Easter holidays to consider.

As long as you got an acknowledgment I’d sit tight, best of luck!

Sigh.... Better late than never seems to be the prevailing sentiment. Nonetheless, i find it most peculiar that the advert explicitly stated a date for interviews. Many thanks for your reply, and I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend yourself :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top