I have need to pass Bingley station at the moment.
I have noticed driving down the dual carriageway there is repairs being done to the main station building which is on the down side
Bingley is, of course 25kv electrified.
So what special measures are needed for construction near a live railway?
Do construction workers need to be rail certified?
What special measures to stop stuff being dropped on the railway?
Does the scaffolding need bonding to earth. Do all the tubes need bonding electrically to each other or do the clamps suffice?
Anything else?
I have noticed driving down the dual carriageway there is repairs being done to the main station building which is on the down side
Bingley is, of course 25kv electrified.
So what special measures are needed for construction near a live railway?
Do construction workers need to be rail certified?
What special measures to stop stuff being dropped on the railway?
Does the scaffolding need bonding to earth. Do all the tubes need bonding electrically to each other or do the clamps suffice?
Anything else?