• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Connecting beween Virgin and Cross Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

89-763-733

Member
Joined
2 Jul 2011
Messages
285
In a few weeks' time I will be making a day return journey that includes changing from Virgin to Cross Country at Birmingham New Street and the other way around on the way back. I have booked advance tickets for this which are train specific. If I miss the Cross Country train because Virgin are late or Virgin because CC are late am I entitled to take the next available service or do I need to get a new ticket or pay a supplement?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Quizmaster
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Messages
5,579
How long have you allowed between the two trains arriving and departing, please?

TP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top