Hi. I hope someone can help me clarify something. I was told by someone today that peak fares apply depending on which direction you are travelling, i.e on less popular routes off peak fares would apply even though travelling at what would normally be peak times.
Specifically, we were talking about fares from Godalming to Guildford and returning. I was told that if you were travelling away from London during peak hours, it would be cheaper as less busy as most commuters would be going into London for work.
I hope I've made that clear, and someone can enlighten me.
Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.
Specifically, we were talking about fares from Godalming to Guildford and returning. I was told that if you were travelling away from London during peak hours, it would be cheaper as less busy as most commuters would be going into London for work.
I hope I've made that clear, and someone can enlighten me.
Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.
A lot of bizarre things are true.