leytongabriel
Member
- Joined
- 27 Jan 2013
- Messages
- 639
When you book an off-peak return on the Greater Anglia main line it tells you that the first possible M -F train you can take leaves Stratford ( London) at 0937.
But if you go to the Tickets page and check the availability of off-peak returns this train is excluded with availability starting at 0938 !
One member of Anglia stuff said that this train is a 'grey area' and he'd allow off-peak tickets but other stricter ticket inspectors might not.
Somebody else just said it was an error. Which puts the ticket-holder in a difficult position.
I panicked and bought a second ticket to cover myself but feel I shouldnt have had to.
But if you go to the Tickets page and check the availability of off-peak returns this train is excluded with availability starting at 0938 !
One member of Anglia stuff said that this train is a 'grey area' and he'd allow off-peak tickets but other stricter ticket inspectors might not.
Somebody else just said it was an error. Which puts the ticket-holder in a difficult position.
I panicked and bought a second ticket to cover myself but feel I shouldnt have had to.