father_jack
Established Member
- Joined
- 26 Jan 2010
- Messages
- 1,557
Hi.
Further to the Holyhead thread I just had someone message saying they couldn't book a Sailrail into the day Fishguard Rosslare sailing on Monday 22th December. They'd tried at a station.
Investigations find that TfW's website has a blanket message here- https://tfw.wales/ways-to-travel/rail/ticket-types/sailrail
And Stena's own foot passenger booking system allows foot passengers on the day sailing.
Have any contributors any influence within TfW ? I don't fancy explaining to a call centre.
Further to the Holyhead thread I just had someone message saying they couldn't book a Sailrail into the day Fishguard Rosslare sailing on Monday 22th December. They'd tried at a station.
Investigations find that TfW's website has a blanket message here- https://tfw.wales/ways-to-travel/rail/ticket-types/sailrail
But it allows you to book the night sailing on the date above in spite of that message !!!Important travel update
Please note: Due to ship refitting's, Rosslare - Fishguard SailRail tickets are currently suspended.
And Stena's own foot passenger booking system allows foot passengers on the day sailing.
Have any contributors any influence within TfW ? I don't fancy explaining to a call centre.