• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Concession Arriva Day Tickets (NW and Wales)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1404

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2014
Messages
7,657
Location
Merseyside
Does Arriva no longer offer a concession discount on their 1 day ticket for Wales? I know they used to offer a concession rate for ENCTS holders from England and Scotland on their own one day tickets but I can't see this advertised anymore?

I know there is the North Wales concession 1 Bus ticket at £4.50 but wondered if there was a cheaper option if only using Arriva.

UPDATE: Asked the driver and he sold me a OAP £4 Wales zone day ticket for Arriva only which suits my needs. Assume disabled pass holders can use this and it covers the 11 though to Chester.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top