• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Completing Outstanding Train Driver Personality Questionnaire (OTDPQ) a few days before my start date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver121

Member
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
56
Hi all, I've just received an invite to complete OTDPQ around a week before my start date. I've accepted the job offer, signed contracts and completed my medical, just seems a bit odd they're promoting me to complete this. Just worried if I could "fail" it?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,030
Location
London
Hi all, I've just received an invite to complete OTDPQ around a week before my start date. I've accepted the job offer, signed contracts and completed my medical, just seems a bit odd they're promoting me to complete this. Just worried if I could "fail" it?

Hello.

As per the forum rules, for the benefit of all, could you please clarify what OTDPQ stands for.
 

mad1976cam

Member
Joined
21 Nov 2017
Messages
27
Hi all, I've just received an invite to complete OTDPQ around a week before my start date. I've accepted the job offer, signed contracts and completed my medical, just seems a bit odd they're promoting me to complete this. Just worried if I could "fail" it?

If you’ve got this far I’d imagine it’s a formality, can’t see them turning you away now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top