• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 537 :: Unintentional humour by the tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,856
Accidental humour, I think. This is quite a tough category, any 'ruined' shots are usually the first I delete!
 

HST Power

Established Member
Joined
25 Nov 2010
Messages
3,704
I had an absolutely brilliant one (its a long story) but unfortunately, I was so furious and disbelieving that such an event could occur at the time, I deleted it instantly in my utter fury....but I think it would've raised a few laughs nonetheless!

The 'Oops' competition (517) has been the best yet for funny photographs.
 

Crossover

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
9,493
Location
Yorkshire
Tricky one this week but I have found one which I think fits

Will be interesting to see the entries this week :)
 

Lampshade

Established Member
Joined
3 Sep 2009
Messages
3,778
Location
South London
Hmm, last winter someone used the grit to drawn an enormous *insert chosen word for male anatomy here* on the platform, that would have been a good one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top