• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 515 :: English Electric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sprinterguy

Veteran Member
Joined
4 Mar 2010
Messages
11,573
Location
Macclesfield
You know, I somtimes fail to appreciate just how many photos of 37s, 50s and Deltics I've taken over the years, interspersed with the sporadic offering of class 20s or 40s. But now it all comes flooding back to me. I'm currently drowning in pictures of "tractors"....
 

sprinterguy

Veteran Member
Joined
4 Mar 2010
Messages
11,573
Location
Macclesfield
I've made my selection as well (Had to have a bit of a lie down first though after trawling through all those photos of proper locos), and it's not the photo that I'd initially expected myself to select for this competition; I found something better (in my own opinion)!
 

mumrar

Established Member
Joined
26 Sep 2008
Messages
2,650
Location
Redditch
Well, good luck to all, I've actually remembered to enter another, and I hope it gives a rich and varied tapestry of entries. I found picking one shot quite difficult, but enjoyed the look back through.
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,835
Location
Nowhere Heath
Well I was offline for several days, so I've had to sit this out. Hasn't happened for a while, especially when I have several photos that would be worth entering.

Oh well, next week maybe...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top