• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 338 :: Pendolinos and Voyagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Demps

Member
Joined
11 May 2006
Messages
692
Location
York
I'd rather take photos of fence posts, and then get a log book, and write down where i seen all of those fence posts, who made them and what condition they are in. Then, i would catagorise those fence posts on a PC, and then create a website, specifically for those fence posts, heck, mybe even a blog, but that might be taking it too far.
 

90019

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2008
Messages
6,891
Location
Featherstone, West Yorkshire
I'd rather take photos of fence posts, and then get a log book, and write down where i seen all of those fence posts, who made them and what condition they are in. Then, i would catagorise those fence posts on a PC, and then create a website, specifically for those fence posts, heck, mybe even a blog, but that might be taking it too far.

Good for you.
 

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,859
Location
Rugby
I'd rather take photos of fence posts, and then get a log book, and write down where i seen all of those fence posts, who made them and what condition they are in. Then, i would catagorise those fence posts on a PC, and then create a website, specifically for those fence posts, heck, mybe even a blog, but that might be taking it too far.

Then don't enter the competition.:roll:
 

D1001

Member
Joined
16 Apr 2009
Messages
173
Location
Frimley
I'd rather take photos of fence posts, and then get a log book, and write down where i seen all of those fence posts, who made them and what condition they are in. Then, i would catagorise those fence posts on a PC, and then create a website, specifically for those fence posts, heck, mybe even a blog, but that might be taking it too far.

And just what is wrong with fence posts - the Smith & Jones reinforced concrete 3 hole of 1956 is a classic! Check out my website: http://www.reinforced_sandj_concrete_fenceposts1956_ulike.com. As the Fencepost Appreciation Society handbook says, 'Without fenceposts, where would all the wires hang?'
 

Stacey

Member
Joined
8 May 2009
Messages
283
Location
Stourbridge
I have too many voyager photos to choose from, I can't pick my favourite - those who know me know that I do tend to photograph a lot of voyagers!! I can't decide! I may not choose in time! lol
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I've dropped in a voyager even though I have a couple of nice lineside pendos.. - but I'd choose a voyager over a pendo anytime!! :)
 

CCF23

Member
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Messages
381
Location
London
How do i enter? Sorry if this sounds stupid just never done it before. Chris
 

D1001

Member
Joined
16 Apr 2009
Messages
173
Location
Frimley
If your photo's any good, don't bother entering, you'll only get people claim you've doctored it or cheated.
:roll:

It's usually obvious if a photo has had more than a tweak or crop -they just don't look natural.
 

curly42

Member
Joined
23 May 2008
Messages
747
Tread very very carefully - others have passed this way before making similar comments.It seems to be on the same level as claiming that the Earth is round.
All I can say is remember that it's Photo Of The Week,not Picture Of The Week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top