Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Congratulations to ash39, after the original vote finished in a tie, so a random member of forum staff cast the deciding vote, selecting Photo 4 on account of it being a more visually pleasing picture.
A brilliant week for the competition guys, and Ash39 is a worthy winner. I actually voted for Deepgreen's shot, but it was a tough choice between the two. I have to say though, all seven entries were really good this week.
Congratulations to ash39, after the original vote finished in a tie, so a random member of forum staff cast the deciding vote, selecting Photo 4 on account of it being a more visually pleasing picture.
Thanks deepgreen, it was Surbiton yes (another reason I thought yours should have one as it was more fitting to the theme being more central). I did write Surbiton sunset as the title but didn't realise they didn't show in the gallery. Think I'll put the location in the description from now on.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.