• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 1043 :: Class 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
4,227
Location
Stockport
I'm wondering if someone can help me here please, this being my first attempt at the competition I've managed to make a hash of it by uploading my picture without providing the required additional information to accompany it :oops: can anyone explain how I rectify this? thanks!
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
I'm afraid you can't. Best thing would be for you to upload it again with the details and then we'll delete the first one you uploaded.
 

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
4,227
Location
Stockport
I'm afraid you can't. Best thing would be for you to upload it again with the details and then we'll delete the first one you uploaded.

Ah right, thanks for that, shall make another attempt shortly.

I think it's best to count me out for this one until I can get the hang of it :oops:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top