• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 1031 (German Railways) :: Voting

1031


  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harbornite

Established Member
Joined
7 May 2016
Messages
3,627
No.3 is nice, I do like the look of the 103s and hopefully I'll get round to photographing one.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Ach - just too late!!!

What picture did you intend to post?
 

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,889
Location
Rugby
Well done to matt ;)

01 - mr_moo
02 - Harbornite
03 - matt
 

Crossover

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
9,494
Location
Yorkshire
No.3 is nice, I do like the look of the 103s and hopefully I'll get round to photographing one.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---


What picture did you intend to post?

It would have been an ICE3 - my German photos are mostly old so I doubt it would have contested the winner anyway
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top