Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I have just discovered a few vouchers that we received when a train ran late. Sadly, they are out of date:roll: silly me. Is there any chance of getting them "refreshed" and how would I go about doing it?
Think there was someone on here who was in the same situation - they asked the TOC and got it extended by 1 year IIRC - although of course it will be at the discretion of the TOC.
I sucessfully changed some Rail Travel Vouchers sent to me by FGW. In this case though they were dated incorrectly. Sent in Jan 10, but had an 09 expiry!! :roll:
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.