• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Compass Tours to Blaenau - 1 September - still running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,856
I'm not planning on doing it, but does anyone know if tomorrow's Compass Tours charter from Ayr to Blaenau Ffestiniog is still running? It's a 0430 start and 2359 return from Ayr, and I was under the impression that its bookings were very low. I can't find any reference to it on the Compass Tours website (though I don't know if it's standard practise to remove them the day before), all I have is times for it on Timetables 2. Is anyone able to confirm whether or not it's still on?

Cheers
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,873
Location
Rugby
Its still running with 47826 and 47804 providing traction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top