I'd ban the use of Curse Of or From Hell in program titles.
(My bolding) -- going off at a tangent from the bolded; but -- with
From Hell being the title of a quite-acclaimed film, and a ditto graphic novel, about Jack the Ripper: thoughts engendered about a thing which, in a world totally organised to please me, I'd love to see banned. Namely -- anything at all to do with the aforesaid 19th-century personage. Ideally, I'd like to see a concerted campaign -- up to and including the use of brainwashing, if necessary -- to obliterate the wretched fellow and his story, from human consciousness for all time to come.
I've from the outset -- this, just my own feeling and I'd have been willing to live and let live -- found the whole Jack the Ripper thing, to me totally uninteresting. What really "put the lid on it" for me, was my having a couple of decades ago, had for a couple of years a work colleague who was as knowledgeable and passionate about all things Jack-the-Ripper as, say, was the late J.I.C. Boyd about the Ffestiniog Railway. Furthermore: this was a job with a lot of "down-time" in which one might chew the fat or otherwise do one's own thing; and this guy was a highly garrulous individual, of the "monologist" kind. He could, and frequently did, drone on for hours about the J the R saga and its complexities and minutiae -- he needed no reciprocal input from his victims, he just talked at them; he couldn't be silenced, nor be diverted to another subject -- and we were employed there, and couldn't just walk away. (He was a nice enough chap otherwise; he just needed a small bit of brain surgery re this topic.) Consequence for me -- utter loathing of anything about our boy Jack, and lack of any scintilla of interest as to who he might really have been, etc. etc.