315801
Member
- Joined
- 12 Jul 2022
- Messages
- 201
Not sure if this has been mentioned recently but my apologies if it has.
There is 1 thing that has really annoyed be lately besides the use of the word 'so' when beginning an answer to a question that has been asked and that is the latest nuisance saying 'my bad'. Why can't people just stick to the more sensible thing of saying 'my mistake' if they find out that information they believe is right but is actually incorrect, makes no sense to me at all.
There is 1 thing that has really annoyed be lately besides the use of the word 'so' when beginning an answer to a question that has been asked and that is the latest nuisance saying 'my bad'. Why can't people just stick to the more sensible thing of saying 'my mistake' if they find out that information they believe is right but is actually incorrect, makes no sense to me at all.
I haven't had that issue myself yet, it's usually a good few minutes into the meal before I get asked. Mind you, I have meals at restaurants so infrequently I could just be lucky!