gray1404
Established Member
This is because which booking engines don't care which card you insert into a TVM to collect a prebooked ticket.
A friend of mine is amendment that he wants to treat me to a return ticket from Liverpool to London as late birthday present. He lives in London.
Which train operating company booking engine would he need to book it on whereby he could book the ticket from his end and I would just be able to collect the ticket from a TVM without having to have his card on me (I'd just insert my own).
I would most likely be picking it up from the Virgin TVM at Liverpool Lime Street.
A friend of mine is amendment that he wants to treat me to a return ticket from Liverpool to London as late birthday present. He lives in London.
Which train operating company booking engine would he need to book it on whereby he could book the ticket from his end and I would just be able to collect the ticket from a TVM without having to have his card on me (I'd just insert my own).
I would most likely be picking it up from the Virgin TVM at Liverpool Lime Street.