• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coleshill Parkway to Stansted Airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
Hey there I have a ticket advice request.

The intinary is .............

Coleshill Parkway - Stansted
date Any after 14/04/09
time Before 12

and the return

Stansted - Coleshill Parkway
Date two days after the previous
time before 12

Basically I have looked and the fares are slightly high and well I though I would see if you guys can figure a way to get it lower I don't mind changing or a wait or two at a station.

Cheers.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CCF23

Member
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Messages
381
Location
London
how much is your fare at the moment ?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
for a return ?
 

OwlMan

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2008
Messages
3,206
The cheapest way would probably be to Go from Birmingham New Street - Stansted via London

For Example the fare from Birmingham reduces to £7 for deputures after noon and morning returns from Stansted are similarly priced (depends on exact date of travel)


Peter
 

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
The cheapest way would probably be to Go from Birmingham New Street - Stansted via London

For Example the fare from Birmingham reduces to £7 for deputures after noon and morning returns from Stansted are similarly priced (depends on exact date of travel)


Peter

Surprisingly that worked amazingly well apprently if I book in advance it only costs £19.50 if I go via the capital I will look further in case of any loop holes but sounds good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top