Globalisation
New Member
- Joined
- 3 Nov 2016
- Messages
- 1
Hi!
Sorry if I'm wasting everyone's time here.
I was wondering if anyone had information about the final outbound train from Preston Docks to take the remaining rake of bitumen tankers to storage. I've heard for about a month now that 28th February is the day but now that day is almost upon us and I'm still none the wiser what time I should set my alarm clock for!
Thanks and kindest regards in advance.
Sorry if I'm wasting everyone's time here.
I was wondering if anyone had information about the final outbound train from Preston Docks to take the remaining rake of bitumen tankers to storage. I've heard for about a month now that 28th February is the day but now that day is almost upon us and I'm still none the wiser what time I should set my alarm clock for!
Thanks and kindest regards in advance.