• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Colas class 70s and class 56 at Toton 05/10/2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinson102

Member
Joined
16 Mar 2015
Messages
103
Hi all,

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but...

I came past Toton Depot today, and outside the main building were two Colas class 70s and a Colas class 56 -however I couldn't read them due to the sheer distance, so I was just wondering if anyone might have seen any diagrams or anything and know which locos these were?

I have attached the three pictures I managed to get of them, if anyone is able to tell anything from them.

Thanks

Robinson102


DSC_7403.JPG DSC_7404.JPG DSC_7405.JPG
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top