• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Colas 56s at York 18/07/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

45rpm

Member
Joined
2 Apr 2011
Messages
98
Location
York
Feel free to move this if it should be in another part of the forum. As I was walking home from York city centre this morning,sometime after midnight,I was crossing over the footbridge just south of Holgate Junction when I saw what appeared to be 2 Colas class 56s heading north through the station. The locos appeared to be by themselves. Can anyone elaborate on their identities & what they were doing?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top