StripeyNick
Member
Went out yesterday afternoon to get a couple more shots of 56105 on the Baglan Bay to Chirk logs.
After a glorious morning (whilst in work), it was touch & go with the cloud by the time I got to Briton Ferry but everything just about went to plan. Here are the results.........
Running round it's train in Briton Ferry yard.
56105 at Briton Ferry by Nick Wilcock, on Flickr
Drawing forward to gain access to the mainline.
56105 at Briton Ferry by Nick Wilcock, on Flickr
As it waits for the HST to pass, I was able to get ahead of it. Here it is approaching Margam Yard.
56105 at Margam by Nick Wilcock, on Flickr
After a glorious morning (whilst in work), it was touch & go with the cloud by the time I got to Briton Ferry but everything just about went to plan. Here are the results.........
Running round it's train in Briton Ferry yard.
56105 at Briton Ferry by Nick Wilcock, on Flickr
Drawing forward to gain access to the mainline.
56105 at Briton Ferry by Nick Wilcock, on Flickr
As it waits for the HST to pass, I was able to get ahead of it. Here it is approaching Margam Yard.
56105 at Margam by Nick Wilcock, on Flickr