harry42
Member
Well...which one do you say?!
Personally:
Coaches: For me this is what I would use to non-railway enthusiasts and others e.g. the train were going on is 6 coaches long.
Carriages: I don't use this. For me this reminds me of heritage railway operations!
Cars: In my eyes this is the technical term and when talking to fellow railway enthusiasts I would state 'it is a 2 car train.'
What do you guys think?
Personally:
Coaches: For me this is what I would use to non-railway enthusiasts and others e.g. the train were going on is 6 coaches long.
Carriages: I don't use this. For me this reminds me of heritage railway operations!
Cars: In my eyes this is the technical term and when talking to fellow railway enthusiasts I would state 'it is a 2 car train.'
What do you guys think?
long may stabling continue,along with Up & Down.