New to rail travel, ladies and gents.
I have purchased a Senior Rail card and, taking advantage of Scot Rail Club 55 for June, wish to go to Inverness for two-three days using Berwick as my starting point.
Can I buy a Derby-Berwick ticket, and stay on the X-Country service to Edinburgh using my already purchased Club 55 ticket thereafter. Or do I have to get off at Berwick and catch the next service into Edinburgh? And the same again on the return?
Many thanks.
I have purchased a Senior Rail card and, taking advantage of Scot Rail Club 55 for June, wish to go to Inverness for two-three days using Berwick as my starting point.
Can I buy a Derby-Berwick ticket, and stay on the X-Country service to Edinburgh using my already purchased Club 55 ticket thereafter. Or do I have to get off at Berwick and catch the next service into Edinburgh? And the same again on the return?
Many thanks.