• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,453
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Tim,

It was on Ward 9 (Elderly Medicine) at Wythenshawe Hospital and thankfully, that ward has excellent air-conditioning. I had attended the Cardiology Department at that hospital by taxi last Thursday for an echogardiogram and I almost passed out. At home, the elderly lady from whom I bought the property. had very deep loft insulation installed and that does not allow any heat-build-up in the home to escape.

Kind regards,

Paul
 

Top