• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,455
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Prior to Little Mill Junction, in the direction we are travelling was Pontypool Road (1st station)...but to continue.....

Glascoed Halt


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



I have had a most trying day today, as the afternoon consultant appointment was cancelled after I arrived at the hospital, after my usual Tuesday 11:30 NHS Clinic visit, but the same Cardiology department knowing that I was in their premises decided it would be a good time to perform various tasks today instead of sending for me in Jamuary.
 

Top