Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
Old Mill Lane
In thinking that Widnes South was the next station, noting that Ann Street Halt was in the town of Widnes,you would have been correct as there certainly was a multitude of connection lines in that area and that was the main line from 1870 onwards....so I will follow on with.....Am pausing in some puzzlement -- had been thinking that Widnes South would follow Ann Street Halt; but things would appear to be less simple than that.
Well, I'll be -- just occasionally, the simple answer IS the right oneIn thinking that Widnes South was the next station, noting that Ann Street Halt was in the town of Widnes,you would have been correct as there certainly was a multitude of connection lines in that area and that was the main line from 1870 onwards....so I will follow on with.....
Ditton JunctionDitton Mill
I think that Wavertree, on the previous line, would have preceded that one....but to continue.....Edge Lane