Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
Sorry, but that was not a railway station, but the name of the junction where the CR Coalburn branch line met the connecting CR Hamilton branch line.Ross Junction
Sorry, but that was not a railway station, but the name of the junction where the CR Coalburn branch line met the connecting CR Hamilton branch line.Ross Junction
Not so, as after the closed station of Gallowgate and the open station of Bellgrove, we would take the connecting line to the next leg of this journey.....the NBR Coatbridge Branch Line (as per the journey preamble)Garngad
(Above and below) so, next one would be Parkhead NorthGallowgate
I admit that with Garngad, I was just doing "monkey see, monkey do"; which I'm aware is, long-term, a high-risk "strategy".Not so, as after the closed station of Gallowgate and the open station of Bellgrove, we would take the connecting line to the next leg of this journey.....the NBR Coatbridge Branch Line (as per the journey preamble)