• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DerekC

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2015
Messages
2,443
Location
Hampshire (nearly a Hog)
Floriston

Does anyone else know anything about Mossband Platform and Mossband Office Halt? i found this map online but it's in a Facebook post so I can't trace its origin. Unless proved to the contrary I would assume they were ROF halts not open to the public and therefore wouldn't count.


1604423851561.png
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Does anyone else know anything about Mossband Platform and Mossband Office Halt? i found this map online but it's in a Facebook post so I can't trace its origin. Unless proved to the contrary I would assume they were ROF halts not open to the public and therefore wouldn't count.


View attachment 85436

For what it's worth: Mr. Dewick shows those two, in those locations, in that order, and under those names. He labels Mossband Platform as "(military)", and Mossband Office Halt as ("workmen").

Rockcliffe

Scotby (Midland)
 

Top