• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Wasn’t Stannergate prior to this?

One source gives sequence WF -- Stannergate -- Craigie -- Roodyards; another, WF -- Craigie -- Stannergate -- Roodyards. I believed the first (guess whose !), without looking back beyond Craigie; or consulting the second; @ Whistler40415 , I have no doubt that you and it, are right. I've struck out Roodyards; take it that I can now go correctly with

Stannergate
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Now, same old same old: next(?), a station whose existence one source claims, but no other seems to know a thing about. I'll post it -- if it's a total nonsense, I'll no doubt be informed thereof !

Camperdown Junction
 
Last edited:

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,461
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Now, same old same old: next(?), a station whose existence one source claims, but no other seems to know a thing about. I'll post it -- if it's a total nonsense, I'll no doubt be informed thereof !

Camperdown Junction

RAILSCOT are adamant that Camperdown Junction was naught but a junction on the line of the Dundee and Arbroath Railway
 

Top