• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,473
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Indeed that Wikipedia line template still has not been amended by the particular editor (Useddenim) who promised me it would be done and I am informed that he has been absent from that website for some months now. As such, I have made another entry on their Template Talk webpage for the railway in question. I would venture the next closed station to be Dowlais Top (LNWR station) before we reach...

Rhymney Bridge
 
Last edited:

Top