• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,466
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Menai Bridge

*******************************************************************************

GENERAL INFORMATION

In the direction that we are travelling, when we reached the Port Dinorwic area, the closed stations were as follows:-

Port Dinorwic........(2nd station)
Port Dinorwic........(1st station)
 
Last edited:

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
I was under the impression that Conway was the name of the 1st station at Conwy, but if that was not in a different location

Mochdre and Pabo
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Rethinking -- I suspect that the struck-out above is not one of the "1st's" of which you write, Paul. I'm going to go forMochdre & Pabo instead.
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
A Challenge, you beat me to Mochdre & Pabo -- mine duly struck out -- I'll shut up for a while !
 

Top