• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
I seem to have no inkling of the "1st and 2nd stations"; but I'll take my courage in both hands and say Pyle
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,465
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Quite likely, tiptoeing nervously into the minefield; but I'll say -- Cockett ?

We are still on the line of the South Wales Railway, where there are still three closed stations (including a 1st station) still to be named.

We eventually will meet Cockett, but not until we access the following line....the West Wales Line.
 

Top